Our lab. Accredited and ISAG Rank 1
Our services follow high quality ISO standards, that require high qualification of technicians, equipment and procedures to ensure the accuracy, reliability and traceability of results. Your analysis is performed in our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2017 accredited laboratories.
Recognised as a National Reference Laboratory for horse diseases.
International Society of Animal Genetics - ISAG - awarded Rank 1, since 2015, for Horse Genetic Parentage Testing.
Scope: Veterinary Activities
Certificate: Nº L0687-1 - 14/08/2017
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- ISO 17025:2005 assures customers that the characterisation and purity testing (QC testing) protocols used in the laboratory services of Equigerminal are precise, accurate and have repeatability.
- Customers use ISO 17025:2005 to confirm or recognise the competence of Equigerminal laboratory services will provide them consistent, reliable results.
- ISO 17025:2005 allows customers to have confidence in the performance of Equigerminal laboratory services and can eliminate the need for time consuming, expensive supply audits.
Scope: Veterinary and Genetic test for Equines
Certificate: Nº0 01 08903 - 14/09/2018
- Quality management system; reaffirms commitment to quality products, customer service and continued improvement.
- Certifies a company’s Quality Management System. The company must demonstrate that products and/or services are developed, produced and distributed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Assures customers that Equigerminal provides services and manufactures products in accordance with a sound Quality Management System.-
- The Quality Management System involves official written procedures and training documentation. It also requires all complaints to be documented and corrective and/or preventative actions to be established.
R&D+I - NP4457:2007
Scope: Research, Development and Innovation of kits/tests for veterinary diagnostics
Certificate: Nº 4 06 10029 - 14/09/2018
- NP 4457 standards is the Portuguese reference for quality research, development and innovation management.
- Certification for this norm, guarantees that Equigerminal has hones the requisites of an effective management system for R&D+I, contributing to help achieve its innovation goals.In one hand, the system allows Equigerminal to keep up with technological development and identify opportunities of improvement.
- On the other hand, it enables the company to systematise its R&D+I activities and make the best use of its know-how.
Equigerminal is recognised as a National Reference Laboratory for horse diseases by the the Portuguese National Authority for Animal Health (DGAV).
Certificate: Certificate nº22 - 17/08/2017
Equigerminal is awarded Rank 1* by the International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG) since 2015, for Horse Genetic Parentage Testing - International Horse (Eqqus caballus) STR DNA Typing Comparison Test.
- Certificate of Participation - ISAG - HCT - 2018/2019
- Certificate of Participation - ISAG - HCT - 2016/2017
- Certificate of Participation - ISAG - HCT - 2015/2016