Equigerminal has 2 patent families that complement each other:
- Viral Peptides - based on viral peptides for diagnosis and therapy of the New Equine Virus (NEV).
- Antiviral Composition - that protects a class of antivirals to treat viral infections.
With 10 international patent processes and 1 biological patent deposit.
3 granted patents:
- Viral Peptides - GB2526222B- United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- Antiviral Composition - GB2544439B United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- Antiviral Composition - AU2017271995B - Australia 🇦🇺