Results are given (reactive 0 to 5) for each of the 3 classes of allergens (Mites, Moulds and Pollens), with identification of the specific allergen in each class.
Pack of 2 full screenings:
- 1 - Environmental - Mites and Moulds,
- 2 - Environmental - Pollens
- 5 mL serum
10 mL - blood - serum tube
- 5 working days
Equine allergies are common and can affect any breed, age or sex of horse. Symptoms involving the skin, respiratory and gastrointestinal systems can occur for a number of reasons with the diagnosis of allergy being made by systematically ruling out other common conditions. Once diagnosed, knowing what allergens your horse is sensitive to allows you to manage their condition in a way that is specific to their individual needs.
- Rapid and easy identification of potential offending allergens
- Non-invasive and not influenced by most medications
- Standardised procedure with excellent reproducibility